Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bye Bye Summer 2010

Now that Fall is upon us, the shorter days and cool nights make me long for one last dip in the ocean.  The white sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast are simply the best this time of year.  Every time I see this photo of my youngest, it makes me want to go back-this is what summer is all about.  I wonder what she was thinking looking out at the vast, enormous ocean right at her toes?  Maybe I can convince my sweet husband that we need one last trip before winter arrives.  Hopefully we can squeeze it in between all the soccer and football games!  Our lives are so crazy with school and sports and other activities that I would just love to take a few days and slow down a bit and enjoy the warm sun and sand.  Where would you like to go???

No comments:

Post a Comment